As Christians, are we silent when abortion is the topic of discussion? Do we know how to defend our preborn neighbors? Can we speak up without offending others or being weird? Is abortion justified in the case of rape? And how can Christians put an end to the heinous legal practice of abortion? These are questions many Christians have.
According to the Apostle Paul, it is not enough for Christians to know the answers; they must also approach non-believes with those answers. He says to the Colossians, “Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person” (Col. 4:5-6). In a world full of questions and doubt about tough topics like abortion, Christians must be ready to be salt and light.
Our training in apologetics will prepare your congregation, coop, or small group to give an answer that is “seasoned with salt.” We will disciple you to:
- Create gracious and persuasive conversation about abortion.
- Make a biblical, moral, biological, and philosophical case for life.
- Answer the the most difficult questions of abortion advocates.
- Engage in changing public policy to abolish abortion and save lives.
- Embrace the opportunity to share your faith in every conversation.
We invite you to let us help you Become Ambassadors for Life. From a short crash-course, to a complete interactive workshop, we can customize a training program that will meet your needs. We look forward to serving you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Special event & chapel presentations
- Pulpit sermons
- Training Seminars & Workshops
- High School & College Classes
- Sunday school classes
- Outreach experiences
- Mission trips